Access Metrics Computer Logon module provides an integrated approach to security management and extends protection to one of the most important assets: computer data. The same ID cards or fingerprints used to open doors can now be used to control access to computer workstations.
- All popular access control cards including HID Prox and iClass, EM and Mifare supported.
- Authentication modes: Card only, Card & PIN, fingerprint.
- Programmable card removal actions improve security as computers are never left unprotected.
- Emergency access in case of a lost card.
- Windows 7 Pro/2008 Server 32 or 64-bit compatibility.
- Physical access control rules applied to logical access: schedules, activation and expiration dates and use limits.
- PC logon events displayed in security management system interface and used to trigger alarms, start video recording or included in attendance reports.
- Instant deactivation of a user in physical and logical access control systems with just one click.
- Active Directory supported.